As more and more Missouri cities and counties order their restaurants and bars to shutdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are prepared to help. We know what kind of operational challenges this presents, and want to make it easier, faster, safer and more secure for small businesses to get paid during the mandatory shutdown.
We are offering free, no-frills online-payment websites to restaurants and businesses affected by the mandatory shut down. There are no setup, design or hosting fees. The payment processing company charges 2.9% + $.30 per transaction, but you pay us nothing. Ever.
Your website will remain online for two weeks past the end of the shut down to allow time for your customers to return. All payments are deposited into your account in two business days.
You simply take orders as normal, and provide your customers with an order number, a total amount, and your website address where they can make payments online. When they arrive to pick up their order, there’s no need to make change on the sidewalk.
We will first be offering this service to businesses in Clark and Lewis counties in Missouri so we can assess demand before offering the service to other areas. If you would like to be notified when our offering area expands, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- All website transactions are secured with a SSL certificate
- We use Stripe as the payment processor
- If you prefer to set up a Stripe account on your own, you can enter 000 for the routing and bank info, and provide the live and test keys in the additional info section below
- Your website will remain active until two weeks past the end of the mandatory shutdown
- Safe – no handling of cash or making change
- Customers can add a tip of any amount to their order
- You and your customers will receive an email when the order has been completed
- Your customers will be able to optionally save their card info to speed up future order payments
- Payments show up in your account in two business days